With classic swinging tunes such as Fly me to the moon, Let there be love and My baby just cares for me, plus sultry ballads like Fever, Cry me a river and At Last, this show is perfect for any kind of elegant function.
Vintage music and style is all the rage these days, with constant reminders from retro movies and TV shows.
So if you want your party to have that vintage feel, whether it’s fabulous 1920s ‘Great Gatsby’ style, to cool 1960s ‘Mad Men’ chic, then Lisa Martin is the perfect singer for you.
Full night of classy entertainment
This stylish tribute to the great era of Swing can be combined with any of Lisa Martin’s other shows for a complete night of entertainment – for instance a typical night could include an early evening Swing tribute show together with a 1950s party set later on in the night.
If you wish to cater for all tastes in music that’s no problem – Lisa can also include a set of modern pop music for the younger members of the audience – or simply for those who are young at heart!
Lisa is available solo and completely self-contained, so smaller venues can also be catered for. Themed background music is also provided during breaks to set the mood.
‘Lady of Swing’ 1950s tribute show set list includes:
- At last – Etta James / Beyonce
- Can’t take my eyes off you – Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons
- Cheek to cheek – Frank Sinatra / Ella Fitzgerald
- Crazy little thing called love – Michael Buble
- Cry me a river – Julie London / Natalie Cole
- Diamonds are a girl’s best friend – Marilyn Monroe
- Dream a little dream – Ella Fitzgerald / Mamas and the Papas
- Fever – Peggy Lee / Michael Buble
- Fly me to the moon – Frank Sinatra
- It’s alright with me – Ella Fitzgerald / Michael Buble
- I wanna be like you – Jungle Book / Robbie Williams & Olly Murs
- L.O.V.E. – Nat King Cole
- Let there be love – Nat King Cole
- Let’s do it (let’s fall in love) – Eartha Kitt
- My baby just cares for me – Nina Simone
- New York New York – Frank Sinatra
- Nevertheless I’m in love with you – The Mills Brothers / Michael Buble
- Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps – Doris Day
- Stormy weather Billie Holiday – Lena Horne
- Sway – Dean Martin / Pussycat Dolls
- Sweet Georgia Brown – Ella Fitzgerald
- That’s life – Frank Sinatra
- The way you look tonight – Frank Sinatra
- What a difference a day makes – Sarah Vaughan
- What a wonderful world – Louis Armstrong
- You belong to me – Jo Stafford
Click here for full details of Lisa’s song list.