The perfect 1940s tribute show for special occasions, nostalgic events and commemorative dates.
This show can be combined with any of Lisa Martin’s other shows for a complete night of entertainment – for instance a typical night could include an early evening 1940s style cabaret show, with a 1950s party set later on in the night.
If you wish to cater for all tastes in music that’s no problem – Lisa can also include a set of modern pop music for the younger members of the audience – or simply for those who are young at heart! Themed background music is also provided during breaks to set the mood.
1940s Wartime Tribute Show
Set List includes:
(Please click on any highlighted links for audio / video demos)
- Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy – The Andrews Sisters
- Chatanooga Choo Choo – Glenn Miller
- White Cliffs of Dover – Vera Lynn
- Sentimental Journey – Doris Day
- Sing as we go – Gracie Fields
- Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye – Gracie Fields
- Don’t sit under the apple tree – The Andrews Sisters
- We’ll meet again – Vera Lynn
- Anniversary Waltz – Vera Lynn
- Bless ‘em all – George Formby
- I’ll Be Seeing You – Vera Lynn
- Bei Mir Bist Du Schon
- It had to be you – Judy Garland / Harry Connick Jnr
- Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag – Standard
- Side by side – Kay Starr
- We’re gonna hang out the washing on the Seigfried Line
- When the saints go marching in – Louis Armstrong
Click here for full details of Lisa’s song list.